Being a videographer or content creator requires you to have quality videos that can keep your target audience hooked. For years many professional filmmakers have wanted a device that can take their videos to the next level and most important of all provide stability. You may find yourself wanting to film outside and in an environment that involves a lot of moving. This moving can greatly affect a video because of all the movements that your viewers will find nauseating. Thanks to technology, Gimbals were introduced that provide filmmakers stabilized platform to create videos. These Gimbals for DSLR ensure that your camera is steady and there are no unwanted movements in the video. The following are some of the Best Gimbals For DSLR.
8. Feiyu G6 Plus 3-Axis GoPro Gimbal Stabilizer
This gimbal stabilizer is a product by Feiyu tech that can be used for a camera or a smartphone. This gimbal is efficient for taking videos and has a battery life of 12 hours when it used continuously.
- Portable: this gimbal is easy to carry around, and it can support smartphones and cameras that weight up to 800 g.
- Compatibility: this gimbal is compatible with any camera from mirrorless cameras, GoPro series, interchangeable lens digital camera to mobile phones and pocket cameras.
7. Feiyu a2000 Dual Hand Grip Kit 3-Axis Camera
This product by Feiyu tech is one of the Best Gimbals For DSLR that are in the market. It is compatible with the Sony A9 A7 series, Canon 5D 6D Series and Panasonic GH4/GH5.
- Hand grip: this gimbal has a dual grip hold on it that allows you to navigate your camera well as you take your video. It also has menu controls and joysticks in built to give you an easier navigation system.
- Weight load: this gimbal has a weight load of 2500g. Therefore it can carry cameras that weigh this much.
6. EVO Rage Gen2 3 Axis Gimbal
This gimbal by EVO is specifically designed for Mirrorless cameras and DSLR. It works with the Panasonic GH4 GH5 and the Sony A7S 11.
- Weight load: this gimbal can support cameras that weight up to 5.5lbs.
- CCI Technology: this gimbal has a control camera shutter, video stop/start and zoom controls on the handle of the gimbal. This allows you to navigate the gimbal conveniently as you use it.
- Warranty: this gimbal has a one year warranty, and the product comes with a USB charging cable and batteries.
5. MOZA Air 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Camera Stabilizer
This gimbal stabilizer by Moza is made for use on DSLR’s and mirrorless cameras. It is compatible with Panasonic GH5, Sony A7SII, BMPCC, and Canon EOS 5D Mark.
- Weight load: it can be used by cameras that weigh between 1.1 lbs and 7 lbs; it is, therefore, suitable for huge cameras.
- Battery life: this gimbal can be used for 12 hours if it is running continuously.
- Convenient: this gimbal is convenient for shooting time lapses with the Moza assistant app. This app allows you to capture beautiful scenery smoothly.
4. Zhiyun Crane 2 with Servo Follow Focus Gimbal
This gimbal by Zhiyun is their 2018 model that is appropriate for use on DSLR cameras. It is among the Best Gimbals For DSLR.
- Focus: this gimbal has a follow focus feature that allows video makers to direct the focus on the important part of the video. This can be done through the focus dial.
- Weight load: this gimbal can be used on cameras that weigh between 1.5lb and 7lb. It is appropriate for use with Panasonic GH Series, Sony A7, and Canon 5D 6D.
3. Zhiyun Crane V2, 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
This gimbal by Zhiyun is designed for DSLR cameras as well as mirrorless cameras. It can be used with Sony A7, Panasonic LUMIX, Canon M, and Nikon J series.
- Weight load: this V@ classical model gimbal can carry cameras that weigh between 0.77lbs and 3.96 lbs.
- Design: this gimbal has an effective design that ensures you can take steady, smooth and noiseless videos. It is also incorporated with apps such as time lapse, angle filming and a long exposure for convenient filming.
2. Zhiyun Crane V2 3-Axis Bluetooth Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
This gimbal by Zhiyun is of the V2 model, and it is appropriate for use on mirrorless cameras. It also comes with a hard case for use.
- Versatile: this gimbal provides versatility when it comes to shooting because of its four operational models. These are inverted, locked pan/tilt follow and pan-follow.
- Wight load: this gimbal can support cameras that weigh 1200 grams and up to 1800 grams for the updated model.
1. Zhiyun Crane V2 3 Axis Brushless Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
This gimbal by Zhiyun can be used for the Sony A7 series, Nikon J Series, Panasonic LUMIX Series, and Canon M series.
- CCI interface: this handheld gimbal comes with the CCI interface that is the camera control interface.
- Unlimited rotation: this gimbal comes with an unlimited rotation device that allows you to rotate a complete 360 degrees while taking videos.
- Wireless control: this gimbal has a built-in wireless control in its system.