Anytime you’re working with tools if there’s something out there that can make your life easier why not give it a try? If you’re a regular user of a miter saw, then it may be a good idea to invest in a proper stand. A stand could provide additional support while making it easier for you to make the right cut. The guide below provides our picks for the best miter saw stands out there.
10. Evolution Power Tools Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand
A strong addition to Evolution’s product selection, this stand has a quick and easy setup and takedown process. With folding legs and arms, the stand can be easily moved and stored in small spaces. Described as a quality product for the price, this is a perfect stand for a homeowner on a budget.
- Quick-release mounting brackets
- 3-year warranty
- Works with all Evolution’s miter saws and most other brands
9. Makita WST06 Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand
A compact and the lightweight aluminum stand that’s easy to move and easy to transport. It can support a maximum weight of 500lbs. The stand has a roller to be used with rapid speed on repetitive cuts.
- Wheels and a side handle for easy transport and storage
- Easy adjustment of saw for either installation or removal
- Heavy-duty design
- Affordable pricing
8. ToughBuilt – Universal 77″ Miter Saw Stand
The Universal Miter Saw Stand is one of the sturdiest stands on the market. At 77 inches long, it enables longer materials to be cut without any problems. This stand is compatible with almost any brand of miter saw and includes rubber tires to make moving it very easy.
- Quick-release locks make it easy to assemble and takedown
- Solid and sturdy design – great for making cuts but may be heavier to move than other stands
- Extensions enable cuts to larger materials while keeping steady and level
- Reasonable price for such a sturdy product
7. Powertec Deluxe Portable Miter Saw Stand
The Powertec MT4000 Features a compact design but plenty of Features. With a built-in power outlet, there’s no need to set up near a power source anymore. The stand has spring-loaded locking legs making it quick and easy to set up or collapse. A lightweight design when folded up allows for easy transportation and storage. The stand can also be used with most miter saws on the market today.
- Made with high-quality steel tubing for durability and strength
- Easy to assemble
- Very stable stand when making cuts
- Great price
6. DeWalt Miter Saw Stand, Heavy Duty
A compact but strong design, this stand can handle up to 1,000lbs. Leg lock levers allow for easy setup and collapse. The lightweight construction makes this stand easy to transport and store. This stand is convenient if you travel often but need a stand to make cuts.
- Great price
- Quick, easy setup
- Very supportive and durable but still lightweight for transport
- Can be used with most miter saws
- Locking tabs to prevent brackets from moving when making a cut
5. DeWalt Miter Saw Stand, Compact
With a lightweight but sturdy design, the Dewalt Miter Saw Stand can be used with any brand miter saw. It can hold 500lbs and can be extended to hold longer materials with ease. There are also work supports that can be moved quickly along the rail.
- Aluminum construction makes it easy to transport
- Compact design allows easy storage solutions
- Brackets available for secure miter saw placement
- Metal locking bracket helps keep saw from moving side to side
- Space-saving design
- The height of the stand will accommodate even the tallest of users
4. DeWalt Miter Saw Stand with Wheels
If you’re looking for a portable miter saw stand this may be for you. With an easy fold-up design this stand was made with contractors in mind. It has a 300lb capacity and can adjust to fit most miter saws available. The stand folds up compactly making it easy to transport and take to different job sites. At times there have been reviewers claiming there were issues collapsing the unit but simple tightening of the cables should mitigate this problem.
- 3 point pneumatic raising and lowering for easy setup
- Simple setup
- Wheels maneuver on any terrain
- Extension arms available to cut longer materials
3. DeWalt Miter Saw Stand, Heavy Duty
This lightweight design can hold up to 500lbs while still providing excellent support. The stand can be used with most brands of miter saws and has an extension that can support 16 ft. of material. Brackets provide a quick-release feature to place the saw along the rail, and the stand also has the capability of holding up to 2 miter saws.
- Easy setup and foldable legs for simple storage
- Leg locks for quick setup
- Brackets included
- Sturdy and solid design – easily holds the miter saw
This heavy-duty miter saw allows you to easily transport it anywhere while still being allowing for a sturdy design. With an ability to accommodate any brand of miter saw or chop saw, this may be the stand to add to your shop. The PM-4000 also comes with the option to add a wheel kit and extra tool mounts making this a go-to saw stand.
- Quick folding for easy takedown
- Ideal working height
- Supports 500lbs
- Easy and quick attach mounts for saw and other tools
- Great price for a quality product
1. DeWalt Table Saw Stand, Mobile/Rolling
Without a doubt, our pick for the best miter saw stand is the DeWalt Rolling Table Stand. At just 33lbs, it’s lightweight to transport and set up with ease. With a quick-release tab, folding up takes just a few seconds. It also provides an ideal height for the average worker making it comfortable to use. It’s rated number one due to its durability and strength as well as its mobility and convenience.
- Easy to attach and remove the saw
- Powerful – can be used for tough cuts with no problems
- Tool-free adjustments and setups
- Supports loads up to 200lbs
- Quality product at an excellent price point