If you are looking for a unique way to workout, a water rower machine is a phenomenal workout. There is no sudden jarring with water rowing resistance. There is only smoothness which makes the workout seem easier. With a water rowing system, the user creates their own force. The quicker you grow, the more force you are pulling against. Water rowing machines give you an unlimited amount of levels of resistance. The amount of water used in the tank will be the equivalent of a boat with one or more people. That resistance or force that it takes to row is what will give you the workout you desire. Muscles that are worked with one of these machines are your upper and middle back, quadriceps, hamstrings and your core muscles, along with your triceps and biceps. Basically, this is a total workout with one system.
10. Dokio Indoor Water Rower
With the feel of an actual rowing boat, the Dokio Indoor Water Rower also gives a Zen-like effect with the quiet movement of the water. When using this rowing machine, you are able to track the distance traveled, the resistance used and the amount of time. That is not all though, using Dokio’s Indoor Water Rower is beneficial for workouts on bad weather days, early in the morning and it is quiet enough to not disturb others.
- You can track calories burned
- One year warranty
- Self-regulated resistance
- Premium wood quality
- The vast variety of workout exercises
9. BATTIFE Water Rowing
With an elegant design in red walnut, it will not feel like you are working out. This is a sturdy and durable design. As you listen to the sound of water splashing in the tank, you will feel as though you are out on the water rowing. This rowing machine is easily stored in a vertical manner to save space.
- Large, easy to read monitor to track cardio, distance, strokes and more
- Ergonomic design to prevent strain on joints and vertebrae
- Easy assembly, lightweight
- Self-regulated resistance
- Complete and full-body workout, including cardio
8. GYMAX Water Rower Machine
The GYMAX water rower comes with an adjustable water resistance system. This allows for a full-body workout and excellent cardio training. Comes with a large, easy to read monitor. This water machine is portable and easily stored, space-saving for less space use. The machine is completely ergonomic, causing little to no strain on the body. You get a quiet and smooth rowing action with no jarring of any joints. Complete with a mute setting to not disturb others.
- LCD Monitor tracks heart rate, distance, calories burned
- Seat is ergonomic to prevent lower spine pain
- Folding design
- 15 liter water tank
7. First Degree Fitness Fluid Rower
Exercising becomes easy with the First Degree Fitness Rower. This water resistance system will give you the easiest workout or the hardest workout depending on you. First Degree has a patented water resistance design that allows you to choose which level you want. From light to Olympic style and all in between, making exercising on this capable of giving you a complete workout.
- Minimum to Maximum fluid adjustment
- Triple blade with a baffled tank
- Monitor for display of calories, time, heart rate and strokes per minute
- Ergonomic to prevent stress and strain on the arms
6. GOROWINGO Water Rower
GOROWINGO gives you a complete workout with one machine. Complete with an ergonomic seat to prevent pain or stress on the vertebrae, this rower also comes with a monitor to track information. Made of Chilean pine wood, this machine is highly durable. This rowing machine gives an incomparable aerobic workout. This rower is easy to store or transport and comes with more beneficial features than many others.
- Monitor to track calories, heart rate, time and mileage
- Safer double track
- Adjustable, non-slip foot pedals
- Easy to Assemble
- Instruction video
- Variable levels of resistance based on water amount
- Low impact cardio workout
5. Incline Fit Water Rowing Machine
No matter what level you are at in your fitness quest, the Incline Fit Water Rower is for you. The design is ergonomic to avoid stress on the back, the resistance is dependent on how fast you row. The levels are endless, so the amount is considered variable. This is a safe machine with a low impact on the body and joints. You benefit from the indoor style of rowing with features included.
- Monitor to track heart, time, distance and calories burned
- Builds muscle and is great for cardiorespiratory exercising
- Burn fat to improve health
- Easy to assemble
4. Mr. Rudolph Black Oak Water Row Machine
This larger water rower machine gives you the feeling of being on the water rowing, including soft water splashing sounds. This gives a comfortable workout with an ergonomic seat to prevent stress on the lower back. Mr. Rudolph Water Rower has an active recoil system for a smooth workout every time. You experience a great cardio workout and full body work out with one machine.
- Monitor to keep track of all stats
- Made from solid Oak
- Has a 320-pound weight limit
- The monitor is highly visual
- Dual rail system gives smooth movement
- Height-adjustable foot pedals, non-slip style
3. Circuit Fitness Water Rowing
With a 300-pound maximum capacity, this is the rowing machine to put you on the fast track to a new healthier you. Built to be strong and durable, this machine gives you the control of how much resistance you want. The more water you add, the harder the resistance. This machine is easy to get started on, has large, non slip foot pedals. Stored in a vertical method for easy storage.
- Monitor to track heart, calories burned, time, etc.
- Padded, ergonomic seat
- Transport wheels for easy storage
- Padded handlebar
- Complete, full-body workout
- Low impact, cardio training
2. WaterRower in Vintage Oak
This WaterRower comes to you as a self-regulated resistance machine. The more force you put in, the higher the resistance is for your workout. Made from Ash and Honey Oak for durability and beauty, this machine will provide you with a complete workout, physically and aerobically. Your heart benefits the same time your muscles do. You can store this rower upright to save space when not in use.
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Monitor to track heart rate, strokes per minute and others
- durable, built to last
- 5 year home warranty, 3 years if used commercially
- Batteries are included
- Easy to assemble, comes in two boxes
1. MaxKare Water Rower
With a specially designed system, this water rower will give you a real-life feeling of rowing in the water. Completely ergonomic for strain-free use on the whole body. The frame is made from a sturdy and durable steel frame. Easy storage ability, pulley system for transporting. You set the challenge of resistance. More water means heavier resistance, the faster you row, the greater the force.
- LCD Monitor with multiple settings and tracking functions
- Durable steel frame to last a long time
- Competition mode on the monitor to have the real-life challenge
- Racing mode
- Monitor is adjustable
- Water bottle holder
- Adjustable footplates